On Wednesday night, the media industry gathered at Sydney’s Ivy Ballroom to attend the annual Media i Awards which returned to a face-to-face event for the first time in three years due to COVID.
Seven West Media Agency Account Manager, Meave Daniels, was awarded WA Print Media Sales Person of the Year for the second consecutive year. Seven West Media was well represented on the night receiving seven award nominations.
The Media i Awards are renowned within the industry, recognising individual and team excellence in media sales nationally. Voted by agency professionals and colleagues, the awards involve nominations and votes from 2,500 agencies.
“On behalf of the team I would like to thank all the Agencies for their ongoing support,” Seven West Media’s Chief Advertising Officer, Nathan Cave said.
“We’ve had tremendous support from advertising agencies that has led to an unprecedented amount of nominations for this year’s awards. Our team are very grateful for the recognition.
“We are always in pursuit of industry best practice and love working with advertising agencies and advertisers to achieve fantastic results. Thank you!”
Seven West Media award nominees:
- Jemma Macfarland – WA Digital Salesperson of the Year
- Carla Antoniolli – WA Print Salesperson of the Year
- Siahn Nardi – WA Print Salesperson of the Year
- Brad Roberts – QLD Print Salesperson of the Year
- The West Australian Team – WA Sales Team of the Year
- Annette Herbert – WA TV Salesperson of the Year
- Lauren Bradley – WA TV Salesperson of the Year